Boot, we are in such a similar situation, I am awaiting my first post salvage psa. According to my doctor, I wouldnt worry or be too alarmed at this first reading. My doc. said that the first one might even be slightly higher than my last ,only because x amount of time went by before the treatment started. I was told the first one is a new base, the 2nd one will be a real test to see if it starts going down.
You were at .18, me .16, though mine came back quicker than yours. You had 37 treaments and 66.6 gys, and I had 39 and 72 gys, pretty close in treatment.
I hope at your next one, you will see that downward movement that we both need. Good luck
David in SC
57, 56 dx, PSA: 7/07 5.8, 7/08 12.3, 9/08 14.5, 10/08 16.33rd Biopsy
: 9/08 - 7/7 Positive, 40-90% Cancer, Gleason 4+3Open RP:
11/08, Rht nerves saved, 4 days in hospt, on catheters for 63 days, 5th one out 1/09Path Rpt
: Gleason 3+4, pT2c, 42g, 20% cancer, 1 pos margin
Incontinence: 1 Month ED: Non issue at any point post surgery
Post Surgery PSA: 2/09 .05,5/09 .1, 6/09 .11. 8/09 .16
Post SRT PSA:
Latest: 7/9 met 2 rad. oncl, 7/9 cath #6 - blockage, 8/9 2nd corr surgery, 8/9 cath #7 out 38 days, 9/9 - met 3rd rad. oncl., mapped 9/9, 10/1 - 3rd corr. surgery - SP cath/hard dialation, 10/5 - 11/27 IMRT SRT 39 sess/72 gys ,cath #8 33 days, Cath #9 35 days, 12/7 - Cath #10 in place