Great hearing from you Sonny, and great and well needed post. Don't worry about
the chatty part. Some of us are just more chatty than others, lol.
Almost didnt see your post, it got shoved way down the list when I was looking at HW this morning.
I still have to wait another week before I see the uro again, and still not sure what he will or won't be able to do. His plans is to heavily sedate me and go up with a scope ,again, and see if I am still
open, and if so, get another foley up me (#13) and remove the SP cath finally since Oct. 1. That's the plan, if not, then he's going to just replace the SP with a fresh one, and back up and re-think things.
Remember, just get on I-85 north of Atlanta, and you will be here in no time, great times and great BBQ await you too. Plus I want to drool over your new toy. And then you can see our tiny RV, will look like the dog house or storage unit to yours, lol.
David in sC
57, 56 dx, PSA: 7/07 5.8, 7/08 12.3, 9/08 14.5, 10/08 16.33rd Biopsy
: 9/08 - 7/7 Positive, 40-90% Cancer, Gleason 4+3Open RP:
11/08, Rht nerves saved, 4 days in hospt, on catheters for 63 days, 5th one out 1/09Path Rpt
: Gleason 3+4, pT2c, 42g, 20% cancer, 1 pos margin
Incontinence: 1 Month ED: Non issue at any point post surgery
Post Surgery PSA: 2/09 .05,5/09 .1, 6/09 .11. 8/09 .16
Post SRT PSA: 1/10 .12
Latest: 7/9 met 2 rad. oncl, 7/9 cath #6 - blockage, 8/9 2nd corr surgery, 8/9 cath #7 out 38 days, 9/9 - met 3rd rad. oncl., mapped 9/9, 10/1 - 3rd corr. surgery - SP cath/hard dialation, 10/5 - 11/27 IMRT SRT 39 sess/72 gys ,cath #8 33 days, Cath #9 35 days, 12/7 - Cath #10 43 days, 1/19 - Corr Surgery #4, Caths #11 and #12 in at the same time, 2/8-Cath #11 out - 21 days