If any one were to post on this forum saying how much they loved this crap, I would ask a moderator to have them removed for inflamatory statements. Of course we hate this crap.
On the other hand in my own life I have found some surprising results in my own attitudes :
1. I thank God for each sunrise I see. I have become to view life as a little more precious.
2. I am a little less inclined to complain about having to work. I am actually thankful for the ability to work.
3. I cherish my wife/life partner of 38 years more and more each day. Without her by my side, I would not writing any of this.
4. I actually look forward to our intimate times as much or more than before. Rather than seeing how fast I can get it done, how wet my O can be, or how big my O can be, I like to take as long as I can, making sure my wife reaches as high as she possibly can for as long as I can. It is really a different thing for me. Screw ED.
5. I never say goodby to my kids or my grandkids without kissing then and telling them I love them. Life is too short.
6. I have a tendency to help people, be a better neighbor, kinder employer, and where possible, more foregiving of those who really p*ss me off.
7. I am more thankful for dry underwear than I ever was.
8. I am more aware of the calendar. I can tell you exactly what date and day of the week my next PSA test is.
9. I even try to be a little more spontaneous with my life. If I have a chance to tyr something new, I do it.
10. I try to complain less and less about the unfairness of PC, and think about the blessing of having health unsurance, a good medical system, and a 0 PSA for today.
Cheesy isn't it? I have just found my life a bit more pleasant to those around me by trying to find the positives in life. Lord knows there are enough negatives to dwell on.
My best to all my fellow PC sufferers on this site.
Age 58, PSA 4.47 Biopsy - 2/12 cores , Gleason 4 + 5 = 9
Da Vinci, Cleveland Clinic 4/14/09 Nerves spared, but carved up a little.
0/23 lymph nodes involved pT3a NO MX
Catheter and 2 stints in ureters for 2 weeks .
Neg Margins, bladder neck negative
Living the Good Life, cancer free 6 week PSA <.03
3 month PSA <.01 (different lab)
5 month PSA <.03 (undetectable)
6 Month PSA <.01
1 pad a day, no progress on ED. Trimix injection
No pads, 1/1/10, 9 month PSA < .01