You all raised good points, mirroring my thinking. I was not going to get a second opinion, figuring that it will not impact any subsequent treatments. In fact, the only reason my biopsy got reviewed was because I had the biopsy done in one place (u. of Mich) and decided to have the surgery done in another place (Dr. Menon at Ford Hospital). They required a second reading.
However, Dr. Strum does urge very strongly that a second opinion be obtained. In my case, it is conceivable that a second opinion might result in a decision to do adjuvent radiation. It probably will not, but it might.
REGARDING cost, that is not an issue for me. I have good insurance that I THINK covers it (I have an inquiry in to them). If I read Dr. Epstein's site correctly, it is $200, but it might be more (one part was unclear). Regardless, Jeff, if I decide to do this and I have to pay the full cost, I would. But that is also a question related to personal finances, too.
David -- you said, "reach some point, perhaps not now, when you are not so consumed with all the "what ifs" in your case and in PC in general. I know its hard to do, but you can drive yourself crazy."
In a sense, you are correct. However, I would hope that every time I post a question, YOU do not conclude that I am obsessing about PC. I think I asked a very legitimate question and I got some interesting replies.