Thanks for the replies everyone.
I'll buy the beers.
However, I quit drinking, but that means more for everyone else.
Age at diagnosis: 62, PSA 7.74; Biopsy - Oct. 13, 2009 - 10 cores, 1 positive - Left Apex 50%; Gleason 4+3 = 7, Stage T1c; Robotic surgery on 02/08/2010 Age 63
Final Pathologic Diagnosis
- Gleason Grade: 3+3 = score 6; prostate size and weight: 4.7 x 3.9 x 3.5 cm; 40 g
- tumor quantitation: 15% of sampled right lobe; 25% of sampled left lobe
- extraprostatic extension: not identified; lymphovascular invasion: not identified
- perineural invasion: present; seminal vesicle invasion: not identified
- margins: positive for invasive carcinoma;
location of positive margin: left anterior apical; extent of positive margin: unifocal (1 mm focus); nature of positive margin: intraprostatic; treatment effect: not identified; lymph nodes: none submitted
- TNM: pT2c pNX
PostOp PSA - Mar. 19, 2010 - < 0.05