2 years ago this very morning my life changed forever. Surgery was done 7 am. I must say I wish this had never happened but that was not a choice. That being said here is a list of good things that have happened in the 2 years.
1. I made it to the Zero Club and so far stayed there. Next test end of November.
2. I am dry. Never need to have a pad.
3. Retired after 36 years as a teacher (high school counselor)
4. Have a wonderful wife that also does not work and we are best firends. We do lots of things together but have our own life as well.
5. ED is getting better little by little. Love life is good
6. Filled in my swimming pool and added a large outdoor kitchen.
7. Traveled over 12 thousand miles this past summer saw some of this beautiful country
8. Have met face to face with 11 or so HW members. Made new firends for life.
9. Attended Worried Guys GFMPH gathering in Rochester. (what a blast)
10. Scheduled the April GFMPH gathering in Louisiana at my home. All HW members are welcome.
Life is very good for me at this point in time and I thank each and every one of you for allowing me into your lives.
ps yes I am a bit of a devil