I am back with you all as I now have biochemical recurrence. If you want me to start a new topic let me know.
I am trying to set up my signature with some info.
Back in April 2019 my urol said we would do a pet scan when I reached .2. My appt with him is later this month. He also recommended salvage radiation and hormone therapy.
Just wondering if I can hold off treatment till Jan 2020. What do ya think?
sorry to hear that man. in my opinion .2 is late for salvage radiation. maybe not to late though. I would proceed with treatment ASAP. specifically I would be seeking a shot of firmagon ASAP while a radiation oncologist sets up a plan. do not wait man. why would you want to?