I was in the same position that you are a year ago. My 9 month PSA came in a .07 after being undetectable be 6 months. Doc said wait another 3 months to see if it continues heading up. I was on pins and needles for 90 days only to have my next PSA come in at .28. I very much hope that you have a different result, but now is the time to plan. Check out hospitals and doctors for potential next treetment options. You want to identify a good radiology oncologist to see and check out radiation facilities. You also should identify a medical oncologist or two to talk to. If you are having a recurrence, you have a number of decisions to make, and you should probably start considering them now.
I did some planning, but still felt rushed into the next phase of treatment. But at least I decided who I wanted to consult and was ready to set up appointments.
Best of luck. BB
Dx PCa Dec 2008 at 56, PSA 3.4
Biopsy: T1c, Geason 7 (3+4) - 8 cores, 4 positive, 30% of all 4 cores.
Robotic Surgery March 2009 Hartford Hospital, Dr Wagner
Pathology Report: T2c, Geason 8, organ confined, negitive margins, lymph nodes negitive - tumor volume 9%, nerves spared, no negitive side effects of surgery.
PSA's < .01, .01, .07, .28, .50. HT 5/10. IMRT 9/10.
PSA's post HT .01, < .01