The time will pass sooner than you think....
- with my RP surgery, we got to the hospital at 6:30am -I was scheduled for 8:00am- I went off to the change area for surgery
- my partner went home to wait there
- the surgeon was late - I was sitting outside the operating room while the doc ran by...
- had the surgery -2-1/2 hour -and in recovery room 1/2 hour
- back to my room and lucid by 11:00am
- did the post-op orientation with nurse - got set up with walking catheter bag
- was walking and went to the nurses' station and called home to tell my partner I was able to have visitors...
-he was freaked out to hear my voice at 11-45am !!
- time flies when you're having fun -
-wishing you and Michael all the best in his recovery.
Post Edited (tatt2man) : 2/2/2011 11:38:14 AM (GMT-7)