To be honest with everyone and myself, part of me wants to do the watchful waiting, and part of me wants it removed.
I don't know if the color doppler or MRI tests would give me a little more info to go by.
Because of my younger brothers situation, of being G8/stage 4, at 50 years of age. I'm scared to death mine will advance or spread during the waiting. The more I read and try to learn, the more confused and frustrated I become. This really sucks.
Can the cancer grow without having an increase in your PSA?
How high do you let your PSA get, before you make the choice to remove the prostate?
Am I just prolonging the inevitable?
Right now it's contained within the prostate, why not just remove it and be done with it?
Age: 55- good health. Exercise now and then.
DRE 02/2011- no lumps, just enlarged prostate
PSA checked regularly last 8 years, ranged from 0.7 to 1.2
Needle Biopsy 02/2011- 12 samples. 10 OK.
GS 3+3=6 2 cores involving 5%
DaVinci R.P. scheduled ???
Post Edited (Bitman) : 2/28/2011 3:27:55 AM (GMT-7)