Wed-Fri pain was getting unbearable. Called Dr on call (my Doc was out of town)
and explained everything. Long story short facts;
1) 2 Percocets every 4 hours for pain.
2) The Percocets were making me vomitt, in pain from gas, etcc.
3) Once I stopped the pain meds, most pain went away.
Dr said why are you taking so many percocets, I was following instuctions, bottle
said every 2 hours for pain, I was in pain. How was I to know it was from the meds
and not the surgery.
The endless circle
1) Why are you in pain ? Because I'm taking percocets.
2) Why are you taking percocets ? Because I'm in pain
Like I needed this drama on top of everything else.
DOB=12/15/1957, NJ, PSA History, FPSA=7%, 02=1.83, 06=3.18, 07=3.09, 08=3.20, 09=3.50, 10=3.50, 11=4.70, 11=4.20 DRE, CT-Scan, Bone Scan = All Negative
4/9/2011 - Biopsy Path 12 Core, 4 POS, 2(3+3), 2(3+4) All Left Side
% on POS 2(40%)--1(70%)--1(90%), PNI=Not observed
5/23/2011 - Da-Vinci Surgery
5/25/2011 - Path, upgraded to 4+3. organ confined, Neg Margin. lymph clear