Been a while since I posted last...
2 year post-surgery PSA is still <0.1. Had a lab or reporting error last Oct that said 0.1. Retest, and subsequent tests showed <0.1. I saw someone else had a 1.0 today after 5 years of <0.1 and he is now OK. Good news. Lab errors happen sometimes.
Still having some occasional bad rectal pain that is similar to the perineum pain that got me my Dx of prostate cancer in Dec 08. That is being looked at. Could be scar tissue from surgery or diverticulae Dx on a previous barium enema and other tests in my lower Sigmoid. We'll see.
Less than 5 mG of Levitra and no ED. Without it, a bit of hit and miss sometimes. However, more no-drug successes than not. It's been a slow and steady improvement.
Wishing you all the best.
- mid 2007 pain in perineum
- prostatitis dx, several cipro regimens
- PSA 7's by mid 2008
- biopsy 5/8 high core content Dec 2008
open RP May 2009, no bladder leaks within 48 hours of cath removal
- EPE all else OK, upgraded to 4+3
- ED, oral drugs don't work
- Dec 2009 started trimix, had priapism. Started at 0.1 mL, stopped at 0.02 mL.
- May/June 2010 ED good at 10 mG
- 5 mG now