Three weeks since surgery. I went for my first real walk today.
I walked two miles, and it felt good. I could feel blood starting
to pump through my body at the one mile mark. Plan on slowly
increasing pace until I can start running. I use to run 6-8 miles a week.
- No pain, occasional pinch here and there
- No ED (verified 4 times since sugery, no meds)
- Dry nights
- One pad per day, bend over, stand too long, squirt here and there
- Only stress for now is my first PSA
- Lost 12 pounds was (6'2") 209, now 197
- Appetite returned, needed to loose a few lbs,so backing off portions
Overall, very happy with recovery so far.
Glenn-AGE-53,NJ, PSA-4.2, FPSA-7%
4/09/2011 - Biopsy, 8 NEG, 4 POS (left), 2(3+3), 2(3+4)
5/23/2011 - Da-Vinci Surgery, Right Nerves Spared, Partial Left
5/25/2011 - PATH, pT2c, 4+3, 25% cancer,Confined, Margin-Lymph-Seminal NEG
5/31/2011 - Catheter Removed
6/01/2011 - UTI, CIPRO 500mg 2 a day for 10 Days
6/10/2011 - No ED, Stress Incontinence
7/12/2011 - First Post Surg-PSA test