Posted 6/20/2011 9:29 AM (GMT -7)
cjd, good luck on your tests. i originally wanted seeding as my primary treatment, but didnt meet the criteria in my area at the time. i think its a good treatment if your numbers are right. and don't worry, i keep coming back and back, would take a lot to run this old dog off.
clock, it went from just rain, to 50-60 mph winds in the matter of about 90 seconds, it was not safe for us to go out and try to lower it, fortunately it was undamaged, but there were times i swear the camper was about to lift off the ground, it was scary, but we made it fine. at 2 this morning, i had to go out and batten the hatches, as a rouge storm decided to pop up. we had fun, but wasn't one of our better trips.
Age: 58, 56 dx, PSA: 7/07 5.8, 10/08 16.3
3rd Biopsy: 9/08 7 of 7 Positive, 40-90%, Gleason 4+3
open RP: 11/08, on catheters for 101 days
Path Rpt: Gleason 3+4, pT2c, 42g, 20% cancer, 1 pos margin
Incont & ED: None
Post Surgery PSA: 2/09 .05,5/09 .1, 6/09 .11. 8/09 .16
Post SRT PSA: 1/10 .12, 4/8 .04, 8/6 .06, 2/11 1.24, 4/11 3.81, 6/11 5.8
Latest: 6 Corr Surgeries to Bladder Neck, SP Catheter since 10/1/9, SRT 39 Sess/72 gy ended 11/09, 21 Catheters, Ileal Conduit Surgery 9/10