Hi everyone. Had my second firmagon shot last week and ART mapping 3 weeks ago. Waiting for RO to set up start date. PSA now .05 and T=22. Opinions on whether to do nodes welcomed. I think the RO said no because of side effects and his belief the PC is still in the prostate bed. Also, got trimix 17.6/ 0.6/ 6 which I guess is the weaker strength. I did 11 units this morning with limited results...65% for maybe an hour with lots of wifey attention.
Could I try again tonight or must I wait "24 hours?
Had first physical 1-20-11. Age 58.
1-25-11 psa 13.6, 5-24-11 psa 14.0, 6-12-11 psa 20.0, post-op psa 10-14-11 .039
In Feb. had mris in lieu of biopsy to screen for cancer. Not helpful. Saturation biopsy in June, 41 cores. G7(4,3) cancer in 29 cores; 40-70%. 9-8-11 Davinci RP, Birmingham, AL, Dr. Tully.Pathology Rpt.T3bN0M0. PSA rise to .47 Start HT 12-20-11 and ART in Jan. 2012