Congrats at being almost 5 years out!
The needle will wake up your little pal...it may also still help get you to a point where oral drugs have an effect.
Good luck and don't fear the injections...
- mid 2007 pain in perineum
- prostatitis dx, several cipro regimens
- PSA 7's by mid 2008
- biopsy 5/8 high core content Dec 2008
open RP May 2009, no bladder leaks within 48 hours of cath removal
- EPE all else OK, upgraded to 4+3
- ED, oral drugs don't work
- Dec 2009 started trimix, had priapism. Started at 0.1 mL, stopped at 0.02 mL.
- Less than 5 mG Levitra 100%
- PSA now <0.04