Well, it was that time again this afternoon, results time. My PSA is continuing it's creeping upwards trend, still confounding the experts and seriously irritating me now.
Latest was .25 up from .21 4 months ago. The thing is still slow rising, nothing dramatic. My Uro and I went over our action plan again. The trigger for SRT is still gonna be .30, but he is gonna send my current history on to the Radiation Onco. guy who I saw 3 years ago for a consult when it first began to rise noticably. Next test in March, go from there. I think if it continues to rise and is approaching .30 by then, I will go ahead and begin the SRT plan. Or not, depends on what it is, I guess.
In the meantime, life goes on, we continue to pack for our planned trip to New Mexico, leaving this Saturday, we'll be back around the 15th of Jan, and will worry about
it then. In the meantime, I got lots of plans for covering lots of Indian sites around the 4 Corners area, Monument Valley, Moki Dugway and the national parks in Utah. I am hoping for a mild winter, with no snow, so we can drive around easily. Got a new camera and itching to wear it out.
James C, 66, A Better Man /Injections? Read This
One asks, Several answer, Many learn
4/07: 7.6, 3of16, 5% GS6
9/07: ORP, pT2c, 110 gms., Prob. micro.inv.-left apical mar. G6
5 Yrs: .04,4/10-.06, 12/10-.09, 5/11-.08, 9/11-.14, 7/12-.13, 11/12-.16
06/13-.22 11/13-.25 Waiting