The VED is great that you offer that out-- but I'm really interested in that implant.
1) What made you finally say "do it"?
2) How did you pick your surgeon?
3) How does it feel now, does it feel natural or completely Bionic?
4) Did insurance cover it?
5) Does your lady sense the difference?
6) How does it work for you? Do you pump it up at will?
7) Are you satisfied with the overall results?
8) Were you worried to do it?
9) Would you suggest it to others?
10) Have you used it much? ( I hope) Ha ha
Robotic -04/25/2013-- Mt Sinai, NYC, Dr Samadi--
Mild ED pre-op
Trimix-- developed Peyronies /stopped trimix after about
Some Cial 20 mg-- minor results /testopel 04/05/2014
good continence -- still mild ED -- both nerves spared -- PSA -- .02 --