I think that the numbers work out as follows.
If you have a 66% chance of being organ confined then you have a 100-66 = 34% chance of being not organ confined. Then from those men it looks like 34% have a recurrence at 10 years or less so that would mean that your chance of being not organ confined AND having recurrence is 0.34*0.34=0.11 i.e. 11%. But you have to also add the chance that you are organ confined and have a recurrence which is 0.66*0.12=0.08 i.e. 8%. So for a man who is before surgery and so does not know if he is organ confined or not but does know that he is 3+4 his total chances of recurrence at 10 years or less is 11+8 = 19%. But if you know that you are organ confined then they are only 12%.
Another thing is that these probabilities are just averages and if you look at the numbers in parentheses they also give you the ranges so for not organ confined the chance of recurrence at ten years is anywhere between 14% and 68%, not great for sure.
Age 60, Dx 11/2013, PSA 5.0, Biopsy 4 cores: 3+3, 4+3, 4+4, second opinion found some 4+5.
RRP 1/2014, G9(4+5), negative margins, pT3a, EPE:yes, Seminal ves.: no, Lymph nodes: 14 negative. PSA (3/2014) < 0.1 (6/2014) 0.08. Adjuvant radiation started 8/2014, PSA = 0.06 (10/2014), 0.05 (1/2015)