1) Plastic sheet protector (I never needed it but.......)
2) Depends brief at night
3) Depends brief and a pad inside during the day, pads are cheaper to change than briefs, 1 brief a day should do, late afternoon when your body tires is the worst time.
4) Put extra pads in sandwich bags to take "on the go". When you need to change a pad, put it in the sandwich bag and dispose of
5) Go to the bathroom frequently whenever you begin to feel the urge
6) Watch what you eat and drink
ex. No citrus juices, spicy foods, caffeine, alcohol, easy on the water now
Hopefully you will get better every week, unfortunately I never did and needed an AUS but that's another story
Happy drying time!!
Bill from Florida
Age - 64
Feb. 2012 - PSA 18.5 Biopsy 4/27/12
Positive 10 of 12 cores, Gleason 6 then
Da Vinci Surgery 07/17/12, Dr. Vipul Patel
EPE, 2 positive margins, Gleason 3+4=7, involving 50% of gland, prostate weight 57 g. Stage pT3a, Lymph node involvement: 0/4
Current PSA <0.1
AUS AMS 800 installed 4/11/14 finally dry!