Visited my urologist today for 90 day checkup.
PSA has gone from .03 to .06 in the past 90 days. I am going to see radiation oncologist on the 29th to put a game plan in place. Urologist said he wanted me to have another PSA in 90 days and start treatment if it's at .12 He left the game plan up to me as to whether or not I wanted to start earlier. We have a family outing in May and I'd really like to wait until after that to start the regimen. The other option would be to start now so I would be finished by then. Any opinions on waiting until it hits .12??
Thanks to all for being so supportive on this forum.
9/13 PSA 4.9
5/14 PSA 5.8
5/14 Biopsy: 2 cores positive, 12 samples.
11/14 PSA .01
3/15 PSA .01
6/15 PSA .02
Gleason post surgery G7 (3+4)
Quantitation 20% right side 10% left side
Left margin positive for G3 tumor
Perineural Invasion present
Staging: pT2c (primary tumor)
Post Edited (Mpac1) : 2/22/2016 10:53:38 AM (GMT-7)