I do recall that study that mr TA posted as well about
what that small change means. It's still my understanding that most RO's wait at least until the rise is confirmed on a future PSA reading in a few months. Many, also, still hold to the standard of 0.2 before starting adjuvant treatment.
PS: Highland in Rochester? Small world time: my daughter is an RN there on one of the surgical floors.
Age at Diagnosis: 56
Biopsy: 3 of 12, G3+3, all on LT side, 20%, 5%, 3%
Clinical Stage T2C
Bone Scan, CT scan negative for spread
RALP on 2/17/15, BJC St. Louis, Dr. Figenshau
58.5g, G3+4, 20%, 4 quadrants involved
PSA 3/10/15: 0.10
My Story: www.healingwell.com/community/default.aspx?f=35&m=3300024