Thanks for the reply. Yes I had biopsy in Jun 2018 and it was negative. My Dr. told me to follow up and I might have to do RMI but it seems now the level of PSA and PHI don't trigger him to take that action just yet. I will have another lab check in 6 month with office visit. Or I shall ask him now?
Remember we are not doctors! Sometimes a uro will tell a patient something like "We can do X now, or we can wait Y months and do it." In those cases my instinct would be to do it earlier -- if you wait and don't get good news, you may be haunted by the "What if I had acted earlier?" question.