Let me put on my cynical hat for a moment. On one hand, one group (out of plan) recommends a very expensive test that would come out of my pocket. On the other hand, one group (in plan) says don't do radiation yet, so that looks like it could save them money. I really hope the decisions are based mostly on other factors.
I completely understand. That's not cynical as I have experienced the same several times on this journey. Of course if you decide to go for RT, you want to make sure the PCa is not systemic. So I understand why a bone scan would be next. Do you or anyone else know if it is possible to have metastasis somewhere else while having a clean bone scan? DJ, have you found any info on SRT after an extended length of time since primary treatment?
Purg-Good to see you are still posting. Sorry to find out about
further med. issues with you though.
I'm currently waiting for the results of a psa redo for confirmation before I start my own thread. I like the way you think DJ, so I will be following this thread to help me decide my path also.