3 putt said...Yes!
Cancel the surgery and do some more research. I can assure you that they will reschedule your surgery if you decide that is your best route. This is a big decision, but you do have time to investigate other options.
Time to back up the surgery bus, get a second opinion, do your research, and then make an informed decision.