Cashless, cashless, cashless.......
Since I got sick, no matter what I have done to control psa. For the first time ever my psa has been holding steady and a bit lower than before. You know, I tried your diet and I was never successful untill the last month and half when I did the following:
1. I stopped the falafel as per your suggestion
2. I added may be 10 or 12 raspberries to my morning breakfast of steal cut oats
3. As per reachout, I added fruit pectin and pomi T
4. I increased my resistance training intensity about 5 times a week
5. I included soy beans whenever I remember after dinner, may be 3 times a week or so.
I am not sure what stopped my psa but everyone here knows I was EXTREMELY frustrated because of my failure with your diet despite me trying very hard
My psa was .36 on 8/7 and it went to .34 on 9/25 since I started the above points. I know it’s not a huge difference but for me I just needed to see any positive indication. Hopefully it continues. Thanks again cashless
Well, it was all steady rise, and, now it's not. It actually has, finally for once, gone the other way for the 1st time. Does make one wonder. As I did(wonder) that time mine went down 25% in 2 months, after my DIY experiments.
Hey you guys, is Soy protein powder(low carb) OK as far as soybeans go?
Post Edited (BillyBob@388) : 9/29/2018 12:30:59 PM (GMT-6)