Posted 8/26/2018 7:35 PM (GMT -7)
I was found to a have a positive node prior to my surgery. A positive node does make it more complicated than if it were completely contained, but with a plan, there still is certainly hope for successful treatment. Your post makes it sound as if you are going to wait until PSA goes up to make the next move? My PSA went to undetectable after surgery (with Lupron started prior to surgery) and has remained there since, but I continued with further treatment immediately after healing enough from surgery. If you haven't already, you might want to consult with an RO (or two) now to see what they recommend.