Appreciate the thread. I'm in a similar boat. Surgery Septemer 2018 and have PSA:
4 weeks PS: .07
10 weeks PS: .08
16 weeks PS: .10
That is about a 6 months doubling.
Going for appointment with RO tomorrow. Tough decision on what to do as there's no way of knowing whether it is localized or spread at such low levels. Couple worries are incontinence/urinary control is not yet close to pre-surgery and no signs of life on the ED front. Adding to those concerns is having a stricture in my urethra which carries a risk of tightening through radiation. So radiation could make all that worse and isn't certain to address the PC.
Bill, I wonder if a period of some other therapy before going to radiation is an option ? I have zero knowledge then what I've read, but I've heard docs prefer delaying radiation post-surgery for a bit to give the body more time to recover and lessen SEs.