This is so so so so wrong.
Just leave it at "for you" the music died.
I couldn't agree more.
There was a lot of good music, but being stuck in the past is a sign of anxiety & depression
. There was a lot of bad
music back in the day, too.
The 1980s brought us these duds:
* Starship - 'We built this city'
* Wham! – ‘Wake Me Up (Before You Go Go)’
* Bobby McFerrin – ‘Don’t Worry Be Happy’
* Taco – ‘Puttin’ On The Ritz’
* Milli Vanilli - 'Girl I'm Gonna Miss You'
* Olivia Newton-John - 'Physical'
* Stevie Wonder, Paul McCartney - 'Ebony and Ivory"
* Styx - 'Mr. Roboto'
* Whitney Houston - 'I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)'
And the 1970s...one word: DISCO
So while "Classic Rock" (#26) is one of my XM radio programmed selections, I'm not stuck in the past. There's a lot of good new music of all genres.