Yes, i'm trying to determine if AS, for any length of time, is possible for me.
In the meantime, i had a surgery consult 10 days ago and have a RO consult in August.
I've had my bx slides read 3 times and will be ordering a genomics test to be sent out this coming week.
My Uro seems to feel AS with a one year rebiopsy and 3 mo. PSA checkups will suffice, IF my biomarker test and this MRI came back favorable..... Praying.....
I'm really new to all of this and just trying to make good decisions and be thorough. It's really hard. Sorry if my posts have been confusing.
Best to you all, BD
First of all, you are likely to make a good decision because you are considering various options and learning as you go along.
Now, with respect to the MRI and considering your biopsy results, it is my opinion that an MRI is not needed RIGHT NOW. You haven't clearly stated why you want an MRI, but I imagine it is to see if there are other areas of the prostate that need to be biopsied and whether any of the cancerous spots are close to the edge. True or not?