Posted 6/2/2020 7:40 AM (GMT -6)
Thanks Djin, and Stephen, maybe something to discuss with my RO, whenever i speak with him next. But it seems to me that after SRT, we wouldn't be looking for a nadir, the nadir should be 0, with no prostate. Maybe I'm wrong. I also think, that even if PSA was discoverable at .05, that would still give me enough time to line up an MO.
But i am getting ahead of myself, first things first, blood draw done, now just waiting for result, which should come tomorrow, maybe tonight. When i started this SRT+ADT journey my RO told me he thinks the chances of a cure, i.e. chances of the source of PSA rise being in the prostate bed, is about 80%. So the odds are with me, but still one never knows with this crazy disease.
Very stressful time, catching up on all of our Dr appointments after 6 months in Florida. While i await PSA results we are also awaiting wife's cancer marker results. And later this morning we both have PCP visits, mine is a Cardiology visit as well.
So this is hell week.