A couple of things I need to share and thank this group about:
1. I don't like the unknown and I am a planner. The feedback from this group was excellent and helped me so much.
2. Sweat pant shorts are the best. I just carry the BIG BOY Folley around in a shopping bag when I am walking. It appears to be a more substantial device with the conections, so this is my pal until MONDAY when I get it out.
3. Only pain medication is at night and I can sleep on my side just fine now. I will not use any medication tonight.
4. Sloan Kettering- NYC is an amazing place. Ask me if you are considering that hospital. FIVE STARS out of Five.
5. I will follow my excellent experience and continue to use this group for the opportunities ahead.
Laparoscopic Radical 11/27