Thank you to those that responed to my previous thread. I hope everyone here is doing well. Sorry, I haven't been on the boards for a while.
I have some additional questions for you:
1. what does "erectile dysfunction, organic" in the surger report under the postoperative diagnosis mean? Does this mean as a result of the surgery...?
2. has anyone here overcome the "erectile dysfunction" post surgery?
3. what are the chances that psa would show up in the blood 6 weeks post surgery?
4. what psa is considered normal post surgery?
5. if the prostate is removed, how can someone still have psa in there blood? What could cause the psa to rise at that point? How would that be treated since there's no prostate?
Big hugs to everyone & I wish everyone here a quick and speedy recovery.