I had mine in for a week, I'm doing remarkably well considering some of the posts Ive read here in the past. I am wearing one pad a day and 90% of the time I am staying completely dry. The other 10% is just a few slight drips.
12 samples, positive in one 15%
Surgery (robotic) May 4 2007 City of Hope
Biopsy - 1% involvement, no bladder neck, Gleason 3+3, Tc1