Not to put a damper on previous posts, but I am one that tried injections (see signature info), and am now being told I have Peyronie's as a result of the injections going in the wrong place. ED specialist said it looks like some shots weren't at 3:00 or 9:00 (I thought they all were, but what do I know?). The physician's assistant that was treating me for injections heard about
the curving on one visit, and then saw it on a subsequent visit when he injected me, but didn't think it was a big deal. My urologist saw me last week and at the last minute checked me visually and with his fingers, felt plaque, and didn't seem to think it was a big deal. Only after I freaked out a bit (hey, Peyronie's is scary) did they say see the ED specialist, who said I am doing damage with the shots.
So, be careful with those injections! My little guy was "huge" before as well (to use the scientific terminology of a previous poster), but now I think he's shrinking, besides curving (not even in a good direction!). Plus, I think I'll be pretty reluctant to try injections even if the Peyronie's subsides or halts.
Prostate cancer diagnosed: May 15, 2006 (age 40)
Gleason score: pre-surgery 3+3=6; post-surgery 3+4=7
daVinci radical prostatectomy: July 25, 2006
size of tumor: approx 1.1 inches; negative margins from surgery
- number of pads/day at 3 months after surgery: 3 to 5
- number of pads/day at 4 months after surgery: 1 to 2
- number of pads/day at 6-12 months after surgery: 0 to 1
- 1st post-surgery PSA: 0 (Nov 2006); 2nd post-surgery PSA: 0 (Feb 2007)
- 3rd post-surgery PSA: 0 (May 2007); 4th post-surgery PSA: 0 (June 2007)
The search for timber: took Viagra/Cialis approx. every other day, ErecAid once a day, injections. Peyronie's diagnosed 7/5/07. Now on Cialis, L-arginine and pentoxyfylline, ordered to be celibate for 6 weeks.
- PGE1 batting average: .364 (4 for 11)
- Bimix batting average: .200 (2 for 6)
- Trimix batting average: .500 (1 for 2)
"Lost in the valley without my horses, no one can tell me what my remorse is..."
Post Edited (StrictlyInc) : 7/8/2007 1:33:41 AM (GMT-6)