Don’t forget to Refresh when using a direct link within the forum
All e-mail addresses, names, phone #'s that are listed in postings…..
will be edited/masked for security (Edit e-mail, name, #)
v Activate E-mail Addresses
Members who wish to share their e-mail address.... please do the following:
Show Your e-mail address: Click on Show my e-mail address (***see sample below)
Show Your E-Mail Address :
You have the option to show your e-mail address with your posts.
- Show my E-Mail address
Hide my E-Mail address
Click on SUBMIT at the bottom
The envelope under your Display Name will be in color for members to know that your e-mail is available.
v To View E-mail Addresses (Member’s only)
1. You must be signed in to view member profiles (click on the member’s display name)
2. The envelope below the member’s display name will be in color if the member has activated their e-mail address
3. If you see something like (Edit e-mail) in a posting… this lets you know we have masked it for security reasons.
4. If the member has not activated their address please contact a Moderator.
We will be happy to forward this (specific) e-mail to you.
5. Not all members wish to activate their e-mail. A few have shared their e-mail addresses with the moderator’s in case someone specifically wants to contact them. Please do not hesitate to ask us if we have a member’s e-mail address. If it is one that we have been given ~ we will send it to you! If we don’t ~ we will be happy to post a thread asking the member to contact us and we will share your e-mail address with them. If they wish to make contact that will be their decision…
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
v Full Name showing in postings…
Following security procedure…from Forum Rule #15
Full names will be edited to show (First Name & Last Name Initial only) ex: Sally G…..
You will be notified by e-mail (if available)… if not ~ please contact a Moderator
After contact is made… you may wish to continue using your full name and we will not edit it further…
15. Do not post offline personal contact information (ie. your home address, phone numbers etc.) and do not ask for personal information from others. Modify your member profile in the Control Panel at the top left corner of the forum to set privacy settings for your account.
Use of full names (your first and last name) is allowed but strongly discouraged. This is to protect your security and identity.
Post Edited (bluebird) : 1/4/2008 10:04:16 PM (GMT-7)