I can't believe that I'm up this late, but I felt a needed to pass on something to all of you.
A few years ago, before PC, I had a hard look at myself and found that I did not like what I saw. I searched for some answers on how to change me from the inside out. I found it in two books. The first was the Bible. The second was by an author from south Alabama named Andy Andrews. His book is titled "The Traveler's Gift". It will really get you to think and evaluate who you are and what you want out of life. Besides my wife and the Bible, I give this book a lot of credit for my attitude and how I have been able to get through this ugly situation that I find myself in. These are the key points that the book stresses. The author calls them the seven decisions.
1. The buck stops here - Adversity is preparation for greatness.
2. I will seek wisdom - I will choose my friends with care.
3. I am a person of action - I can make a decision and I can make it now.
4. I have a decided heart - My destiny is assured.
5. Today I will choose to be happy - I am the possessor of a greatful heart.
6. I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit - I will forgive myself.
7. I will persist without exception - I will find a way where there is no way.
Is it hot in here or is it just me............just had another hot flash.........I'm gonna love them this winter.
I hope you all will look into this book. I got mine on talking book and have listened to it about a dozen times. It works.
Love you and WAR EAGLE to all.
Walt (war eagle)