Your new friends here know that the information, data, and decisions seem overwhelming.
I agree with others here that you should get a second opinion.
Make an appointment with the most reputable facility you can access.
They will review your slides and your decision process.
While your low gleeson and one small positive core suggests
that you can take some time to decide on treatment,
(and the high PSA can just be inflamation
-the third biopsy can't give you a lower gleeson.
Unfortunately, as others have said,
even a clean biopsy won't exonerate you from that one positive core.
My suggestion to move forward with your treatment choice is based on
the idea that we don't get any younger and in most cases are healthier now.
The more robust your health, the faster you will fight back to your pre-treatment
Your numbers suggest that you can wait and get another biopsy.
I personally wouldn't wait more than 4 months as -
-except perhaps for the 64+ core saturation biopsy -
- any biopsy can miss a cancerous growth threatening the edge of the capsule.
There are a lot of very good treatment facilities in the Atlanta area.
If a post-treatment biopsy were to indicate capsular pentration,
I personally might then consider travel to other
(e.g., M.D. Anderson, Johns Hopkins, UCLA, etc).
Even still, you may very likely find your best treatment options near home.
You could do something similar to what I did:
Usually scheduling a treatment option involves almost a two month wait.
Go ahead and schedule your treament choice
and while waiting in line for treatment,
pursue your second opinion and continue researching your treament options.
Your pro-active attitude towards your health has undoubtedly served you well.
This fight can certainly make you feel sad - but never give in to despair!
We, your new friends here, always hold out hope for each other.
Hope for radical, quantum leap blessings & miraculous health