Things I did to chill the last week:
1. prayer... from church, home groups, and family/friends... and personal prayer and devotional time
2. a one hour massage
3. a nice dinner out with the wife... also with some great wine
4. exercise walking/hiking and kegles...
5. getting books and games for post-op
6. ... and watched a lot of texas hold'em poker and deadliest catch TV...
And for gtmrivera... (why called da Vinci?)
I do love google...
Q. Why is the product called the da Vinci® Surgical System?
A. The product is called "da Vinci" in part because Leonardo da Vinci invented the first robot. He also used unparalleled anatomical accuracy and three-dimensional details to bring his masterpieces to life. The da Vinci Surgical System similarly provides physicians with such enhanced detail and precision that the System can simulate an open surgical environment while allowing operation through tiny incisions.
P.S. The surgery really is a snap! And many folks who you may not even know will be praying for you...
Age 59 y/o - Last 3-4 years of annual general health checkups - PSA 5-6