I'm just over one year over surgery date. Erections keep improving. Some mornings I have even woke up with an erection. Good ol morning wood...hehehe The first full ones were a little painfull. But that seems to keep getting better.
I have a Question for you all. Have you all notice a different "shape" in your penis during erections? I seem to have a noticable bend in mine. Wonder if that could be due to one nerve missing? Any Ideas???...
kw, you may want to ask your urologist if you have Peyronie's. I developed this several months after my surgery, probably after starting injections, but also possibly as a side effect of the surgery itself or some trauma suffered after surgery.
I am currently being treated, and it has stabilized and even lessened. At one point the bend got so severe that it made intercourse painful and the angle difficult, which is when I went to have it checked out.
Peyronie's aside, though, just the act of cutting and reattaching the urethra after removing the prostate would seem likely to change shape and curvature of the penis.
Prostate cancer diagnosed: May 15, 2006 (age 40)
Gleason score: pre-surgery 3+3=6; post-surgery 3+4=7
daVinci radical prostatectomy: July 25, 2006
size of tumor: approx 1.1 inches; negative margins from surgery
- number of pads/day at 3 months after surgery: 3 to 5
- number of pads/day at 4 months after surgery: 1 to 2
- number of pads/day at 6-12 months after surgery: 0 to 1
- 1st post-surgery PSA: 0 (Nov 2006); 2nd post-surgery PSA: 0 (Feb 2007)
- 3rd post-surgery PSA: 0 (May 2007); 4th post-surgery PSA: 0 (June 2007)
The search for timber: took Viagra/Cialis approx. every other day, ErecAid once a day, injections. Peyronie's diagnosed 7/5/07. Now on Cialis, L-arginine and pentoxyfylline, ordered to be celibate for 6 weeks.
- PGE1 batting average: .364 (4 for 11)
- Bimix batting average: .545 (5 for 9)
- Trimix batting average: .500 (1 for 2)
"Lost in the valley without my horses, no one can tell me what my remorse is..."