Doting Daughter said...
What dose of Vitamin D3 are you taking and are you having labs done regularly? Thanks for any info!
My sports medicine doctor has tested me about
3 times in the last couple of years (somewhat interrupted by my prostatectomy and recovery).
I take 5000 IU per day, but not religiously every day.
Prostate cancer diagnosed: May 15, 2006 (age 40)
Gleason score: pre-surgery 3+3=6; post-surgery 3+4=7
daVinci radical prostatectomy: July 25, 2006
size of tumor: approx 1.1 inches; negative margins from surgery
- number of pads/day at 3 months after surgery: 3 to 5
- number of pads/day at 4 months after surgery: 1 to 2
- number of pads/day at 6-12 months after surgery: 0 to 1
- 1st post-surgery PSA: 0 (Nov 2006); 2nd post-surgery PSA: 0 (Feb 2007)
- 3rd post-surgery PSA: 0 (May 2007); 4th post-surgery PSA: 0 (June 2007)
The search for timber: took Viagra/Cialis approx. every other day, ErecAid once a day, injections. Peyronie's diagnosed 7/5/07. Now on Cialis, L-arginine and pentoxyfylline, ordered to be celibate for 6 weeks.
- PGE1 batting average: .364 (4 for 11)
- Bimix batting average: .545 (5 for 9)
- Trimix batting average: .500 (1 for 2)
"Lost in the valley without my horses, no one can tell me what my remorse is..."