I've made many of the changes already discussed; no red meat, fruits veggies etc, olive oil, fish, chicken. I drink green tea daily.
Here is something I have Mon-Fri after I work out. It might seem like a lot of calories but this is all I eat until lunch.
DAVID's POWER SMOOTHIE!
6 T Dannon no fat vanilla or strawberry yogurt
1 cup blueberries
1 cup sliced strawberries
(sometimes I throw in pineapple, blackberries, raspberries etc.)
8 ounces pomegranate juice
2 Scoops of powdered Iso-Soy (Vanilla)
1 frozen banana
4T Ground Flaxseed
1. Put strawberries and blueberries in blender
2. Add yogurt, Iso-Soy, Flax and juice
3. Blend on low setting for 30 - 40 seconds
4. While blending, cut frozen banana into small pieces and add through the top of the lid. (Speaking from experience, if you remove the entire lid while blending, you have a smoothie clean up project in the kitchen!)
5. After all banana pieces are added, switch setting to high for 30 seconds.Enjoy!!!!!
Calories 456, Carbs 81, Fat 5.8, Fiber 21.6, Protein 41.9
PSA 219, bone mets, lymph node involvement
Gleason Score: 7
Lupron, Keto, Avodart
Post Edited (FLHW) : 12/10/2007 7:16:15 PM (GMT-7)