I think one of the more important criteria is your gleeson score.
If any other possible health issues are all the same now versus later,
-AND your score is a 6, I'd personally go with the doctor and facility
I felt most comfortable with. There are many subtleties to your choice.
A higher gleeson score might encourage me to move to a surgeon
with a good rep and 400 daVinci procedures - and 90 days sooner.
Another important question, how many "
open" procedures has the each surgeon done?
This type of expereince - or the lack thereof, cannot be discounted.
I also personally would be cautious of a surgeon that got to 1200 in record time.
(At what and whose expense was this experience accrued?)
Waiting itself might be good or bad for your personal situation.
These are just a few issues that come to mind.
Schedule both while you decide!
God Bless You!