Posted 6/2/2010 4:28 PM (GMT -6)
Hey everyone. I apologize in advance for all the questions...but I have been a member of the Fibro forum for quite awhile now, and have always found it and all the people so helpful, so here it goes.
My results came back from my bloodwork today. I've been officially diagnosed with hypothyroidism. In a way, I'm kind of relieved. My fatigue has been through the roof lately, (worse then my fibro has been in the past), and I was scared it was just fibro and there was no hope. Now that there is something treatable, I ha
ve every hope in the world that it will get better.
But I am filled with lots of questions.
1. I'm taking 80mcg of Synthroid. How long til I should notice a difference?
2. Are there any of my supplements that I have to not take/adjust? (The ones I take are listed on my signature.)
3. Could my sudden depression symptoms and dizziness be symptoms too?
4. Any foods I should stay away from?
5. Anything else you can suggest to help me out/things I should know?
Thanks in advance!