Judy2, it's a tad bit more than an observation when time after time I get a significant allergic reaction within an hour of consuming something with cellulose.
I would assume that with all the difficulties you have had that there was something that gave you a clue you were having problems.
When I couldn't swallow water and my eyes were swollen shut. It was my clue.
Many food and chemical allergies are not hard to detect. Remove the item. Remove the allergic reaction. These are hard allergies to test for for many, many reasons.
Give someone a heads up, maybe I can save them what I have lived through for the past nine months.
Having had secondary thyroid for years, I can not stress what I learned from "stopthethyroidmaddness.com".
My thyroid issue is "uncommon". My allergies are "uncommon". I have to be my own advocit. Since my primary doc got sick, I go head to head with physicians and pharmacists. I need to know my stuff and I do. The Internet is my salvation.
Post Edited (Mary74) : 11/3/2012 8:25:09 PM (GMT-6)