I am posting here because I think there is something seriously wrong with my thyroid. I have been sick for a long time. A few years ago my TPO antibodies came back high however the doctor I went to did not seem concerned since my TSH test were normal. Fast forward to my most recent blood work my TPO antibodies are even higher than ever and not only that but also my Thyroglobulin Ab is also marked as being high. My TSH is still normal however I have been having the following symptoms:
1) High level of anxiety and nervousness. It is at the point were my celexa and Xanax arnt even helping.
2) Joint and muscle pain
3) Loss of weight ( I only weigh 88 pounds I am 5 ft tall and always been thin but there was a time I was atleast 96)
Just recently I have had not much of an appetite which could be due to all the digestion issues I have but yet at the same time I will sometimes get so hungry even though I just ate, especially late at night I will find myself having to eat at 12 am.
5) Droopy eye lids
6) My eye vision I feel like isnt as good as it use to be so going to be setting up a visit to the eye doctor. Looking at screen like typing this now make my vision feel blurry, I also see floaters often.
7) Nausea at times
8) I get really bad headaches probably atleast 2-4a week.
9)My period will sometimes go on and on
10) Chronic low blood pressue
11) Numbness in arms, legs, face
I just feel like my entire body is out of whack, like there is no other way to describe it. My mother is currently on medication for thyroid issues, she also currently has breast cancer which is stressing me out so I feel like everything that was wrong has gotten worse. My grandmother also had thyroid trouble.
Anyways I dont know if I should see another doctor or if the doctor I saw is right and since my TSH is normal there is nothing to worry about
. I am just so tired of being tired and sick. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Here are the labs in case its helpful:
Thyroglob Ab - 3.2 IU/mL (High)- Reference Range:0.0 IU/mL - 0.9 IU/mL
TPO AB- 182 IU/mL (High)- Reference Range:0 IU/mL - 34 IU/mL
TSH - 2.240 mcIU/mL Reference Range:0.450 mcIU/mL - 4.500 mcIU/mL
Also my c4 serum was marked as being low. My c3 serums has also been low for years however it seems like this lab used a new reference range than previous ones that was higher so it was one above what they consider to be low.
Not only that but I also had a ultra sound of my thyroid done and this is what the result stated;
"Thyroid is hypervascular and mildly diffusely heterogeneous in echotexture, compatible
Post Edited (LAWCHICK) : 11/24/2019 2:44:05 PM (GMT-7)