Just reporting in. Its been 5 days now that I have been taking both Garlic Oil and Olive Leaf Extract, each 3 times a day as per instructions.
Garlic - Taken as Blackmores Garlic Oil, equivalent to Allium Sativum bulb, 3g.
Olive Leaf Extract - Taken in liquid form, 5mL.
So far the results are looking positive.
The first thing I noticed is that my sinuses have dried up. I have had sinusitis for as long as I can remember, and for the first time since hitting my teens, my sinuses are dry and not sore and runny. Mind you, the sudden drying up was a little uncomfortable, but not as bad as a sinusitis flareup.
Better yet, I am sleeping far better during the night (I was waking up approx 8 times a night last week). This has reduced to somewhere between 2 and 4 times now. To top it off, I am getting somewhat normal form to my stools. Even toilet trips are reducing during the day and the urgency has defiantly reduced to something manageable.
I did however cop a decent dose of the expected Herxheimer effect
- the toxic whiplash that occurs due to the toxins released during the fungal die off. The D only lasted 2 days, but the fatigue has lasted a little longer. I am starting to feel way better today.
Will update again in another 5 days for those who are interested.
Shall see if these positive effects continue...
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." - Elric, elder Technomage
- 2xColazide, twice a day; 1x6-mp twice a day; 1xAbatacept 10mg/kg per month;
- 1xZinc per day, 2xScoop of Sustagen Sport per day;
- 1xBIOCeuticals UltraBiotic 45 per day, 1xBIOCeuticals SB FlorActiv per day;
- 1xHeaped teaspoon of Metamucil smooth orange powder 3 times a day.