I have gastritis in addition to UC. The gastritis causes a lot of acid reflux and occasional nausea. When I am having a bad day with acid reflux, I notice that certain positions will make the reflux and/or nausea worse. I've only had this problem since I developed the gastritis, so I attribute the issue to that... not to my UC.
- Asacol (4 pills, 3x per day)
- Rowasa (1 enema daily, as needed)
- Folic Acid (1 mg, 1x per day)
- Calcium (600 mg, 2x per day)
- Prenatal Vitamin (1x per day)
- Iron (2x per day)