I personally can't drink wine anymore. I love red wine but even one glass will give me a migraine but if I have 2 then it affects my Uc. White wine is not so bad, it doesn't give me headaches but it still affects my Uc.
But if you have a glass every now and then and it doesn't bother your Uc, then I say go for it. :) It's when you drink excessively or you notice it bothering your Uc is when you have to step away from the wine.
Moderator for Allergies/Asthma and Co-moderator for UC
~Left sided Uc -'92 - Colazal (9 daily), 6mp (50-100mgs), Prilosec, Biotin, Forvia, Pro-Bio**Unable to tolerate Asacol, Rowasa or Canasa** ~Allergies - Singulair
~Secondary Reynauds Syndrome -'04 - Norvasc~Fibromyalgia -'06~No meds
To help Healingwell - click here: DONATE