Thanks Rio in Maryland! I'll check into their services. It sounds more personal than just sending a sample away...
- 29 y/o professional male residing in Northern Virginia
- Indeterminate UC Diagnosis - April, 2006 - Symptoms were sudden and drastic - with appearance of fistula now testing for Crohns
- Completed 3rd Prednisone taper on 4/13/07 - Tapered from early January through mid-April after being hospitalized from a bad flare with anemia & severe joint pain.
- Currently in remission and enjoying life again since getting out of the hospital in early Jan 07' from a nasty flare
- 4 Colazal/day, Multivitamin, Fish oil & Primal Defense Probiotics
- Enjoy the outdoors, relaxing and spending time with family and friends